Honda Certified Pre-Owned Benefits
Honda Certified Pre-owned cars are some of the best buys available to Bloomington and Columbus drivers, delivering used car savings combined with the peace of mind of a warranty. Our selection of Honda Certified Pre-Owned cars at Andy Mohr Honda includes some of the most popular models, and they have all passed the strict inspection process required to earn the Honda seal of approval.
What does it take to earn the Honda CPO brand? And what are the benefits? Scroll down to find out.
The Certified Pre-Owned Inspection for Quality
In order for a used Honda vehicle to join our CPO Honda inventory, it has to pass an 182-point inspection process.
- A vehicle must be well-maintained, with fewer than 80,000 miles and no more than six years old in order to be in consideration for the CPO Honda program.
- The 182-point inspection process is conducted by our dealership to ensure that every aspect of your next Honda is looking great and running in top shape.
- All major vehicle systems are inspected, including the engine, drivetrain, steering, tires, wheels, suspension, brakes, and exhaust. Interior and exterior elements are inspected for quality as well.
- Any part of a vehicle is thoroughly reconditioned to Honda’s standards before joining our CPO inventory, and any repairs are done with Honda Genuine Parts.
After passing this inspection and reconditioning processes, Honda Certified Pre-Owned cars become available to Columbus and Bloomington drivers. For many, knowing that their vehicle is up to Honda’s standards would be enough, but it’s just the start of the CPO program.
Honda CPO Warranties
The auto value experts at Vincentric named Honda the “Best Certified Pre-Owned Value in America,” and it’s because of these benefits:
- 7-year / 100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty (from original date of sale)
- 48-month / 48,000-mile Limited Warranty on models less than three years from their original date of sale
- 12-month / 12,000-mile Limited Warranty on models purchased after the initial Limited Vehicle Warranty has expired
The Vehicle History Report
When you browse our Honda Certified Pre-owned cars in person or online, you have direct access to a vehicle history report that details
- Ownership and maintenance record
- Past accidents and potential repaired damages
- DMV-reported incidents like flood damage or salvage
- Past odometer problems
- Any lemon history
24-hour Roadside Assistance
If something does go wrong, Honda has you covered with 24-hour roadside assistance. The Honda Care Sign & Drive benefit lets you sign the road service invoice and drive away without any out-of-pocket expenses* for services like
- Lock-out assistance
- Tire change
- Fuel delivery
- Battery jump-start
How Honda’s Program Benefits Stack Up to Other Manufacturers
Nearly every automaker has a certified pre-owned program of some sort; how does Honda’s compare?
- Inspection Process: Honda’s 182-point comprehensive inspection process outdoes CPO programs from automakers like Chevrolet, Toyota, and Lexus.
- Warranty Deductible: Honda features a $0 warranty deductible for qualified repairs while CPO vehicles from Toyota require the driver to foot part of the bill.
- Powertrain Warranty: Chevrolet might match Honda’s Limited Vehicle Warranty, but their powertrain warranty only lasts for 6 years while Honda gives drivers a whole extra year of coverage on their Powertrain Limited Warranty.
*Up to $100 per occurrence; does not include parts.