2017 Honda Accord Sedan LX
Starting at $199/month*
2017 Honda Accord Sedan
The 2017 Honda Accord Sedan brings sophistication to new heights. Bloomington and Columbus drivers will delight in the eye-catching design that makes this bold five-passenger sedan irresistible. Available now at Andy Mohr Honda, the 2017 Accord Sedan is an entry-level sedan with seating for five. Let us help you find your perfect Accord from the seven trim levels available.Find Your New Accord Sedan Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
One of the most versatile vehicles in its class, the 2017 Honda Accord Sedan comes in seven different trim levels. The Honda Sensing suite of driver assist and accident prevention features are an available upgrade and come standard on the Touring trim. Each trim of the 2017 Honda Accord Sedan builds on each other bringing more features and upgrades as you go:
- 2017 Honda Accord Sedan LX Starting MSRP $199/month*
- 2017 Honda Accord Sedan Sport Starting MSRP $24,415**
- 2017 Honda Accord Sedan Sport Special Edition Starting MSRP $25,415**
- 2017 Honda Accord Sedan EX Starting MSRP $25,730**
- 2017 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L Starting MSRP $28,820**
- 2017 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V6 Starting MSRP $30,895**
- 2017 Honda Accord Sedan Touring Starting MSRP $34,830**
With sleek body lines and an eye catching profile, the 2017 Honda Accord Sedan is a standout. From the aggressive front grille and LED headlights to the rear decklid spoiler that enhances the Accord's aerodynamics, every angle showcases a bold design. Looking for an even sportier stance, add the optional Aero Kit that features front under body, side under body, and rear underbody spoilers.Learn about sedans
Whether you are looking for speed or efficiency, the 2017 Honda Accord Sedan delivers. With two engine options and three transmission choices, there is an Accord for every need:
- The standard engine is a 2.4L four cylinder that produces 185 hp and 182 lb.-ft. of peak torque. The LX and EX models with a CVT yields an EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 36 mpg/highway.+
- Upgrading to the EX-L V6 or Touring trims will get you a 3.5L six cylinder engine that boasts 278 hp and 252 lb.-ft. of torque. The six cylinder engine achieves an EPA-estimated 21 mpg/city and 33 mpg/highway.+
Interior Features and Design
With a sophisticated design, multi informational display, and available leather accents, the 2017 Honda Accord Sedan will delight even the most discerning of drivers:
- The ergonomically designed steering wheel features hand controls so you can answer the phone, change the song, or turn up the volume with your fingertips. Paddle shifters also allow you to change gears without taking your hands off the wheel.
- Driver comfort reigns supreme with a ten way adjustable seat and two programmable memory settings. Dual zone climate control also ensures happiness for the driver and passenger.
- Modern conveniences abound, including push-button start, a wireless phone charger, and a Homelink system that allows you to control three remote devices around your house such as a garage door, lights, or a security system.
Advanced Safety Technologies
There is no shortage of modern safety features on the 2017 Honda Accord Sedan. Standard safety features include a suite of airbags, traction and stability control, and a multi-angle rearview camera. Honda also offers advanced driver assistance and accident prevention amenities as part of their Honda Sensing package, which includes:
- Adaptive Cruise Control: This system monitors vehicles around you and adjusts your cruising speed to keep pace with traffic while maintaining a safe distance from other vehicles.
- Road Departure Mitigation: Using edge-of-road markers, this system can detect when you near the edge of the road and correct your course before you head off road.
- Collision Mitigation Braking: This system detects your speed and proximity to a vehicle in front of you to indicate a possible collision, warns you, and if needed can apply the brakes.
The 2017 Honda Accord Sedan Reviews
As the 2017 Honda Accord Sedan is hitting dealerships, critics are handing out positive reviews. See what critics are saying:
- TopSpeed: "The refreshed Accord is sexy, sleek, and the best looking Accord out there."
- Cars In Trend: "The greatest striking detail of the renewed sedan isrestyled LED headlights, a massive chrome insert on the false radiator grille, a bumper with a powerful expressive aerodynamic body kit and LED fog lights."
Test Drive a 2017 Honda Accord Sedan Near Bloomington and Columbus Today
For more about the 2017 Honda Accord Sedan, Columbus and Bloomington drivers can stop by Andy Mohr Honda at 1441 Liberty Drive in Bloomington. Contact our sales team online or by phone at (888) 274-2164 to set up a test drive.Contact Us