2017 Honda Civic LX
Starting at $169/month*
2017 Honda Civic Sedan
Returning just one year after a full redesign, the 2017 Honda Civic continues to deliver outstanding performance and fuel economy for the money, as well as more available power and the introduction of a hatchback body style to the mix. On sale now at Andy Mohr Honda, the new Civic is an easier way for you to get the kind of quality you want from a sedan, coupe, or hatchback without breaking the bank.Find Your New Civic Sedan Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Honda Civic Sedan has a lot to offer, but that doesn’t keep it from fitting into the average car buyer’s budget:
- 2017 Civic LX – MSRP from $169/month*
- 2017 Civic EX:MSRP from $21,140**
- 2017 Civic EX-T: MSRP from $21,500**
- 2017 Civic EX-L: MSRP from $23,800**
- 2017 Civic Touring: MSRP from $26,600**
The exterior of the 2017 Honda Civic Sedan has been designed to make a serious impression, whether you’re cruising at high speeds, rolling through city streets, or simply parked. Every model features angular, sculpted design elements and C-shaped taillights, as well as a lengthy frame and wide stance. Move up the trim ladder to the Touring model, and you’ll enjoy the improved visibility and stylish elements of all-LED headlights.Learn about sedans
The 2017 Honda Civic Sedan is offered with two different engines. No matter which one you choose, you’ll have a choice between a six-speed manual and a continuously variable transmission (CVT). Here’s a look at the specs on both:
- 2.0L I-4: The base engine on the Honda Civic is a 2.0L four-cylinder that generates 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque. Fuel economy is strong, coming in at an EPA-estimated 41 mpg highway and 31 mpg city+ with the available CVT.+
- Turbo 1.5L I-4: Upgrade to the EX-T trim or higher to get the turbocharged 1.5L inline-four engine, which boosts output to up to 174 hp and 167 lb-ft of torque while also increasing EPA estimates to up to 42 mpg highway and 31 mpg city.+
Interior Features and Design
The 2017 Honda Civic has standard seating for five passengers and a number of high-end comfort and styling features available. You’ll be able to get a variety of leather upholstery options, heated and power adjustable front seats, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob. On top of all that, you’ll have access to an abundance of high-tech features, such as:
- HondaLink: Enjoy easy access to an abundance of advanced entertainment and convenience features with HondaLink infotainment, which includes a seven-inch touchscreen interface with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone app integration.
- Navigation System: Enjoy intuitive turn-by-turn navigation directions on a full-color display screen with the available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System.
- Premium Audio: In addition to available features like MP3 compatibility, Pandora Internet radio compatibility, and integrated SiriusXM satellite radio, the Civic is also offered with a premium 10-speaker stereo system with a total output of 450 watts.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Thanks to its impressive lineup of safety features, the 2017 Civic Sedan has earned top safety scores from both the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
The Civic Sedan is also offered with Honda Sensing, a premium set of driver assistance safety features, which is designed to alert drivers to potential dangers and even intervene to prevent or mitigate the effects of a collision. This includes:
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
The 2017 Honda Civic Sedan Reviews
See what experts are saying about the newest rendition of the Honda Civic:
- Edmunds: "Think of it this way: Are you interested in impressive fuel economy and/or class-leading acceleration? Yep, the Civic's got that. What about a comfortable, roomy interior filled with upscale materials? Check. Do you want something livelier than the typical sedan? Well, Honda's got coupe and new hatchback body styles on offer for 2017, plus performance-focused Civic Si and Type R versions are on the way, too."
- Kelley Blue Book: "Just one year after introducing the all-new 10th-generation Civic sedan and coupe, Honda isn't resting on its laurels. Instead, it's doubling down on this best-selling compact car. The 2017 Honda Civic lineup expands with a stylish and practical hatchback, and Honda is broadening its appeal to driving enthusiasts with the availability of manual transmissions for the up-level turbocharged engine."
- Top Gear: "Would I trade the flexibility and power [of the 2015 Type R] against the noise and sharpness of the old car? Tough one. Yep, I probably would. It weighs a claimed 1378kg, which gives it a power to weight ratio of 222 hp per ton, ten per cent better than a Golf R."
Make Your Way Home in the 2017 Honda Civic
If you want a more accessible way to get a dependable, stylish, and fun-to-drive small car, then come check out the 2017 Honda Civic in sedan, coupe, or hatchback format at Andy Mohr Honda. Our dealership is open Monday through Saturday at 1441 Liberty Drive in Bloomington, IN.Contact Us