2017 Honda CR-V LX
Starting at $289/month*
2017 Honda CR-V
The 2017 Honda CR-V brings efficiency and fun to Martinsville and Bloomington drivers looking for compact crossover value without compromise. See why the critics are raving over the delightful CR-V, then stop by Andy Mohr Honda to get behind the wheel of your favorite trim today.Find Your New CR-V Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
Drivers can choose from four well-appointed trim levels when building their 2017 Honda CR-V:
- The 2017 CR-V LX: $24,045 MSRP**
- The 2017 CR-V EX: $26,695 MSRP**
- The 2017 CR-V EX-L: $29,195 MSRP**
- The 2017 CR-V Touring: $32,395 MSRP**
One of the popular new compact crossover SUVs now dominating American roadways, the 2017 Honda CR-V stands out from the field with dynamic lines that catch the eye even as they cut through the air. Other features like active grille shutters and rear spoiler help to reduce wind drag further, enhancing performance and fuel efficiency as well. Drivers can take advantage of the standard multi-reflector automatic halogen headlamps, or choose the LED headlamps for superior visibility and select options like heated exterior side mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators for convenience as well as safety. Other available amenities include Smart Entry, one-touch power moonroof, hands-free power liftgate, and a handy reverse-linked rear wiper with heated zone.Learn More
Honda offers two efficient engines to power the new 2017 CR-V:
- 2.4L: Drivers can choose a 2.4L 16-valve i-VTEC DOHC 4-cylinder engine and CVT automatic transmission on the LX trim for access to 184 hp and 180 lb.-ft. of peak torque. In recent EPA testing, this engine offered drivers as much as 26 mpg/city and 32 mpg/highway fuel efficiency+.
- 1.5L: The remaining trims are powered by the 1.5L 16-valve DOHC powerplant mated to the CVT automatic transmission. This combination creates 190 hp and 179 lb.-ft. of torque and delivered as much as 28 mpg/city and 34 mpg/highway fuel economy in government testing+.
Regardless of powerplant combination, the CR-V can be equipped with the standard 2WD or optional AWD system for superior traction.
Interior Features and Design
Inside, the handsome CR-V is as comfortable as it is convenient, offering drivers access to heated front seats, HomeLink Universal Transceiver, and more:
Advanced Safety Technologies
As part of their commitment to safety of their passengers, Honda has equipped the 2017 Honda CR-V with a full suite of both preventive and responsive safety features. These include Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Departure Warning Detection, as well as a comprehensive multi-airbag system designed to securely couch passengers in the event of a collision. The CR-V is also designed with an ACE™ crumple-zone frame that absorbs and disperses the full brunt of collisions away from the CR-V's passengers.
The 2017 Honda CR-V Reviews
The 2017 Honda CR-V has earned itself the attention of critics who have plenty to say about what it has to offer:
- Kelley Blue Book: 'Whether you're just starting a family or finishing up with one, the 2017 Honda CR-V makes a great choice. Available all-wheel drive (AWD) is perfect for traveling in snow, and you'll find little to complain about in the areas of fuel economy, reliability and resale figures."
- Edmunds: 'As long as you're not looking for a spirited driving experience, few vehicles are as well-rounded and practical. Among this group, the 2017 Honda CR-V is one of the best."
- Autotrader: 'We're a fan of Honda's updates, as they help to keep the CR-V competitive and modern. We also like the CR-V's new continuously variable transmission (CVT), as it's an excellent unit borrowed straight from the popular Accord sedan."
Test Drive the 2017 Honda CR-V Near Columbus and Bloomington at Andy Mohr Honda
For more information on the 2017 Honda CR-V, Columbus and Bloomington customers can contact Andy Mohr Honda online or by phone at (317) 839-6541 today. You can also stop by our dealership at 1441 Liberty Rd in Bloomington, IN.Contact Us