2016 Honda Fit
Starting at $15,890**
2016 Honda Fit
Whether you're buying a new car for your college-bound teen, or just want a daily driver that offers better fuel economy, there are few better choices than the 2016 Honda Fit in Bloomington and Columbus. See what this economical powerhouse has to offer, then stop by Andy Mohr Honda to check out our large inventory of popular Honda vehicles.Find Your New Fit Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Honda Fit is available to savvy Bloomington and Columbus drivers in three very capable trim levels:
- 2016 Honda Fit LX: Starting at $15,890 MSRP**
- 2016 Honda Fit EX: Starting at $17,800 MSRP**
- 2016 Honda Fit EX-L: Starting at $20,165 MSRP**
Designed to be as attractive as it is functional, the 2016 Honda Fit features an aerodynamic design that not only turns heads, but improves the small car's fuel economy by reducing drag. Other exterior features like the available automatic headlights, integrated front fog lights, remote entry, available power moonroof, and optional heated side mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators help drivers to make the Fit everything they need it to be.
The 2016 Honda Fit is equipped with a fuel-efficient 1.5L 16-valve inline 4-cylinder engine capable of returning 130-hp and 114 lb-ft of torque to the rear wheels. This engine can be paired with either the responsive 6-speed manual transmission, or the smooth-shifting Continuously Variable Automatic Transmission with optional Sport Mode and available paddle shifters for a more engaging ride. Whichever combination you choose, the Fit can deliver as much as 33 mpg/city and 41 mpg/highway fuel economy+.
Interior Design and Features
The Fit has been praised by drivers and critics alike for its roomy, versatile interior, which offers abundant technology despite its low base price:
- Abundant Cargo Room: The compact Honda Fit allows drivers to lay down the rear seat for up to 52.7 cubic feet of cargo volume. The front passenger seat can be folded flat to accommodate skis or other long packages. For taller items, the rear seat can be folded up to create a space that is nearly 4-feet tall, offering true cargo versatility.
- Luxurious Seating: Options like leather trimmed heated front seats are available on select trims to give drivers upscale luxury without the high price tag while front passengers can remove the front headrest and fold the seat back, creating a chaise lounge perfect for stretching out or resting on long trips.
- Connectivity: The available HondaLink next generation allows drovers to connect their compatible smartphone and access music, calling, SMS text messaging, satellite radio, Pandora, navigation, and more vis the available 7-inch audio touchscreen interface.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Honda has a reputation for producing safe cars and the Fit, in spite of its low price tag, is no exception. Even the base model offers surprising safety and security, which only gets better with each higher trim:
- Rearview Camera: The standard rearview camera offers a clear view of the area behind the vehicle and makes use of multi-angle camera system that provides three angles: normal, bird's eye, and wide, to make it simple to avoid obstacles no matter where they hide.
- Traction Control: Honda has made it possible to control the Fit no matter what the road conditions, thanks to standard features like Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control, ABS, Electronic Brake Distribution, Brake Assist, and Tire Pressure Monitoring, to ensure that your Fit is easier to control.
- Superior Construction: The Fit is built with Honda's patented ACE Body Structure, which helps to protect cabin occupants in the event of a collision by distributing force more evenly.
The 2016 Honda Fit Reviews
The 2016 Honda Fit has everyone who takes it for a spin talking, including these experts:
- Edmunds: "An amazingly accommodating cabin, strong fuel economy and competitive features establish the 2016 Honda Fit as a top choice in the subcompact car segment."
- Kelley Blue Book: "A hallmark of the Honda Fit hatchback is its 2nd-row Magic Seat. The 60/40-split rear bench folds flat into the floor, but also lets you flip the seat bottoms up to provide upright space for tall objects."
- Consumer Guide: "Fit remains impressive in virtually all regards. Nothing else comes close from a cargo-hauling standpoint, and it's no longer lagging in any crucial areas."
- Automobile Magazine: "Plus, the Fit still feels a lot more lively and willing to hustle than competitors like the listless Nissan Versa, especially when equipped with the slick, satisfying standard six-speed manual transmission."
Experience the Accommodating 2016 Honda Fit Near Bloomington and Columbus
To test-drive the versatile 2016 Honda Fit near Bloomington and Columbus contact Andy Mohr Honda at (844) 400-9816 or visit our showroom at 1441 Liberty Drive, Bloomington, IN.Contact Us